Friday, December 15, 2006

Countdown to Christmas

Only nine more shopping days 'til Christmas.

I haven’t been getting much done lately. Now that the craft show season is over I have to finish getting ready for Christmas. I have done a little bit of my shopping and hope to finish getting the stuff I need to buy this weekend. I still have some items that I want to make for gifts. I’m getting together with a group of stamping buddies this weekend to make some more calendars. They are fun and make good gifts. I’ll post pictures next week. We’ll probably get more gabbing done than calendars but it will be fun any way.

Early next week will be busy at work. We have a faculty candidate coming in and I will be in charge of getting him where he needs to go for a couple of days. It will make for busy days. I’ll be glad when it is over.

Why is it that this time of year causes so much stress?

I did get a couple of swap cards done and mailed.




1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

The cards are beautifulk, Kacy! Hey, I'm on the mend, finally, healthwise. Sinus infection, ugh. Where R ya? Hope your holidays have been fun!