Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Day #2

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... kids playing at recess

I am thinking... that I don’t want to think any more today

I am thankful for... my parents help with the cleaning today

I am wearing... shorts and a t-shirt

I am creating... a big mess!

I am going... off to the shower, I'm sweaty and smell bad

I am reading... An Unsuitable Job for a Woman by PD James

I am hoping... to get done with everything I need to finish by Thursday

I am hearing... my audiobook and Pima doing her momma cat routine with her stuffed toy

Around the house... piles being sorted

One of my favorite things... a cuddle with my big, sweet puppy

A few plans for the rest of the week… catch up!!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing… pretend you see the picture of daffodils I took earlier but can’t get loaded.

No comments: