Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Goodbye Miss Maggie

Margaret Mum of Cedar Lane

Maggie is our Daisy’s mom. She belongs to our friends Lorette and Todd. They had to have Maggie put to sleep yesterday. She lived a long and happy life but age had finally taken its toll. We are all very sad. She was such a sweet girl and a great mom. Daisy takes after her in a lot of ways. I think of her when I look at Daisy and she’ll always have a special place in our hearts as she gave us our sweet girl.

Maggie (left) and Daisy

2 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Rest in Peace, Maggie. I am just dreading when that time comes for our older Doxie. She is 13 and it can happen anytime....
*hugs*

Jen Crossley said...

Oh Kacy
Im so sorry I lost my dog of 13 years they are so part of the family and it is a really loss take time to remember dear maggie
Jen
Australia