Here are the rules for the tag:
- Link to the person that tagged you (Aimeslee) and post these rules on your blog before you answer. (DONE)
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them). (DONE)
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. (But don't tag me back). (Everyone I went to tag had already been tagged so I'm breaking this rule.)
- Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. (See #3)
- I recently hit the big 5-0... POUNDS LOST. I'm actually at 56.2 lbs lost as of my most recent weigh in.
- I have a thing for shoes. I recently bought these (I love, love, love them) and these (in the blue suede, don't step on them). I really want these, maybe for Christmas.
- I miss Peanut Butter M&M's. I've had one, and I mean one lonely M&M, in the last 6 months. I'm sure they're feeling the loss of income. But if you refer back to item #1 you'll know why.
- Somehow I've become a morning person. I've been getting up at 4:45 AM to exercise. How much does that suck? Now I seem to have all my energy in the morning. Even on the weekends and when my alarm is turned off I've been waking up before 6:00 AM. The worst thing is that I'm ready to hit the sack at 9:00 PM. I'm an 8 hours a night kinda girl.
- In the Summer and Fall I'm generally in a good mood. In the Winter and early Spring I'm a grouch!
- I like to consider myself an artist but I don't consider the stuff I make to be art. I'm still pondering the reasoning behind it.
- I'm a starter. I'm pushing myself to become a finisher. Those who are starters know what this means. Those who are finishers can't understand it.
So I've finally posted something. I'm getting some of my projects from Art and Soul to a point I can scan them to post. Plus I've made a few swaps since I've been back and will get them posted. Most of my energy has been spent getting myself healthier and loosing weight which I feel is the most important thing I can do for myself.
See you soon!