- My grandmother passed away.
- Daphne had emergency surgery for bloat.
- Daisy had surgery on her knee.
- Daphne had another surgery to remove cysts from her back.
- I had inflammation in my eye that has lasted most of the summer.
- Last weekend my basement filled with water.
- I tried to cut off the pad of my thumb while I was cutting up the basement carpet to throw it out.
There have been some great positives this summer.
- I've stuck to my diet and done really well.
- I have more energy and feel better than I have in a long time.
- I've joined a health club and have been working out.
- I took a great workshop from Traci Bautista at Valley Ridge Art Studio.
- I'm taking another class at Valley Ridge next week from Robin Atkins called Acrylic Painting~Deluxe Decorative Papers.
- I'm going to Art and Soul in Portland (it counts even though it is in October because I've been looking forward to it all summer!). I'm taking classes from Misty Mawn, Claudine Hellmuth, Ann Baldwin and Leslie Rylie.
- Things at work are looking up.
- I'm back volunteering at the animal shelter after a few months haitus.
- Because of the flood in the basement I get to totally reorganize my "studio" and make it the way I want it.
- Because of the problem with my eye I finally got new glasses so I can actually see when I wear them.
- Because I've lost so much weight I get to buy a new wardrobe.
Isn't it great that the positives outnumber the negatives!