Wednesday, February 06, 2008

New Years Resolution Swap

We did a swap on one of my groups that required using one of our resolutions. I chose my resolution to finish some of the projects I'd started. I've been working on background papers since taking some workshops last year at Valley Ridge Art Studio. One was with Traci Bautista (Collage Unleashed: Butterfly Flower Graffiti Journal) and another was with Robin Atkins (Acrylic Painting ~ Deluxe Decorative Papers!). The background I used for these ATCs was done for a chunky book swap. I made extra to use in other projects. I pulled it out and cut it up. A portion of the background is shown below the ATCs. I really liked how this turned out and didn't want to cover it up too much.

Images are pieced together from collage sheets I got from Teesha Moore and Lisa's Altered Arts.

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love the texture on that background! ITA about not wanting to cover up too much...