Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving



This card is a replacement card for the November COTM. The one I originally sent was returned in pieces yesterday (no wonder I hadn’t had a message that it arrived). Apparently the machine at the post office got hungry. At least my return address was legible so it could be returned and I know to send out another one. I’m amazed this doesn’t happen more often.




This is the front side of my pages for the 2007 Collage Calendar. My brain has trouble with collage. It seems to want everything to be symmetrical and not too cluttered. I’m working on it. It’s kind of like the class I took where we had to do free motion quilting by machine. The instructor kept telling me to loosen up. It was really a struggle for me but when I got it I liked the results. I need to LOOSEN up with collage.

The back side of the page isn’t quite done yet. Life got in the way recently and I haven’t finished putting the pieces all together. It is my goal for this evening.

We’re getting together with friends for a nice dog walk tomorrow morning before starting the Thanksgiving ritual. The weather should be nice and the dogs will LOVE it. It is always to fun to see them all together.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: