Monday, November 13, 2006

Quick Cards

I had three goals this weekend:

  1. Get something done!
  2. Use some of my pretty paper.
  3. Use some stamp sets I haven't used much.

I've been having a creative block so I went back to cards I'd made before and to Splitcoast Stampers for some inspiration. I tend to get overloaded with ideas when I do this so I quickly picked a couple of cards I liked and stopped looking. Here is what I came up with.


These are CASED from Craftygirl04 on Splitcoast.
I got to blow some dust off of my Bernina for these.

These are cased from Laurakj at Splitcoast.

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Good for you, those cards rock! thanks for sharing them.

Love how you already met your weekly goals by Wednesday, you ho! LOLOL

has drew been behaving? hope you guys are #1. (I pay NO attention to football, can you tell?)

Did you have a good r&r? hope so. you'll need it for taking my teasing, lolol

Dang, I'm jealous of those fine cards -- how about I "case" from you? (We said lifted, back in the day, the ancient day....)

Check out my blog this week...toddler and kiddo pics, real heritage photos, ha ha.

Have a great Wednesday!